Monday, September 22, 2008

PREFACE.

PREFACE.

I first became interested in Astrology about 30 years ago. It was introduced to me by a very strange old lady and in even stranger circumstances. I shall not go right into details, except to state that I put all work aside, not returning home for two weeks, almost hermit-like in existence until I had mastered the elements of basic Astrology.

I realised, within astrology, lay secrets of the human nature, the way one reacts to circumstances which trigger off feelings of frustration… Astrology contained the secrets of one’s natural ‘Psychology’!
Throughout my years of study, I felt that the planet Saturn was my favourite, for it offered the real explanations of ‘Hold-Ups’ and ‘Hold-Backs’ in the life…
So; once understanding our ‘Saturn-Stress’, life could then become a ‘Saturn-Full’ bundle of fun, teaching us to laugh at life and at ourselves.
I trust you enjoy this book and see the funny side of life…
RON S KING

No comments: