Sunday, September 14, 2008

SUN in PISCES in 10th. HOUSE.

SUN IN PISCES IN THE TENTH HOUSE.

When the Sun sits in the Tenth House, then you might see yourself as a famous artist or one who works as a well-known designer, who creates high-fashion, having your own brands in windows of the very best shops in the most famous Capital Cities.
In many respects, you are determined to reach the top, have a reputation for working, being relied on to use your creative instinct so your name is a blaze of lights.

To some degree, this need for a working reputation can be a dream, to spend more time dreaming about a position at the top, to draw the picture in your mind, sketching it out, then painting it in vibrant colours. With this combination, it can be very hard to make this dream come true, to understand just where you fit in the world of commerce and graft. The truth is, you really are not built for the competitive spirit of business, of being grasping and greedy, of pushing others out, so that you can take their place. You are highly sensitive and very sympathetic, not the one to display a harsh temperament, you wouldn’t dream of walking over another.

But; dreaming of being an artist, a fashion designer, a writer, working in the business of creating works of fine art and ‘Haute Couture’ can always play on your mind. You can imagine following in the footsteps of the famous, wear the shoes of ‘Film-Stars’ high heels which have others look up to you.
Such dreams are safe enough, but if you fly too high, then, like Icarus, you might well come down to earth with a ‘Bang’. It’s a fact, you will have a flair for communication your needs, mentally bright and a bit of a ‘Show-Off’, when it comes to speaking as if you have reached the top, putting on a ‘Telephone Voice’; but you can make it to the top if you reason out that to reach the top, one has to start at the bottom, be original within creativity and not dream of copying the ‘Famous’.

5 comments:

Ľudo Lučenič said...

Hello, I just want to confirm the part of your description as it follows:

The truth is, you really are not built for the competitive spirit of business, of being grasping and greedy, of pushing others out, so that you can take their place. You are highly sensitive and very sympathetic, not the one to display a harsh temperament, you wouldn’t dream of walking over another.

I have Sun in 10th house in Pisces and nothing has touched me more on such a deep level as has the movie Into the wild with its beautiful sceneries playing the Eddie Vedder's "Society..." in the background.

Jayne said...

I agree when I daydream of being influental it is in the sense of helping a lot of people realize how unimportant labels and owning things are...I would like to inspire people not perpetuate the consumer diven society we pisces (even those with of us in the tenth house) feel alien in. There is a difference between respect and envy and have never wanted to be envied I like to be truely thoughtful without the reciepiant feeling the need to gush appreciation. But yeah we are a bit showy with words because we appreciate the beauty of language.

Unknown said...

It's funny that you mention that, because I have become really taken with this particular story/film as well. It's managed to reach into something deep inside me. It gave me goosebumps in the best way. Chris Mccandless's journey changes you. :)

junkgrrl said...

I can relate to your comment deeply. Most of the sun in 10th house descriptions I have read don't seem to apply to me. I have no interest in maintaining the status quo or lording over others. My privacy is so important to me that "fame" or public recognition has no place in my dreams. I prefer to serve from the background but I do want to work for myself. I definitely would love to teach or communicate with others in some way but only on a small scale.

Unknown said...

Yes, but t matters with all your other placements. As I have 10th house sun pisces, venus and mars in aries🤔 quite a handful