Sunday, February 24, 2008

ARIES SUN in 12th. HOUSE.

ARIES SUN IN THE TWELFTH HOUSE.

When Aries Sun sits in the Twelfth House, it can always be that you will sacrifice your light, seek solitude and work behind the scenes, rather than make a public display of yourself. You do tend to be somewhat reflective, with deep feelings about those who suffer in the world. In this way, you might well put yourself into service, working as a volunteer, in a charitable way, as though this gives you a sense of personal salvation.

Often; your emotions are wrapped up within dreams and self-sacrificing ideals which can make you a martyr to a cause, so that you take others into your home and nurse them, see that they are nurtured and fed back to health. You are one of those people who do not judge, a sensitive and caring nature, one who seeks peace, even if that means escaping from the competitive spirit, the ‘Rat-Race’, which exists outside the doors of your home.

You might just make yourself inhume to the mechanics of this industrial world, seeking a solitary life among your memories, or collecting together those souls who you have empathy with.

This combination can be hard to work with, for, while the nature of the Aries Sun is for positive action, its seating within the Twelfth House, gives limelight and reflective spirit to the fire. This can help create the art of directing the show, of being the spiritual leader, the one who lights the way for those who walk in shadows.
In a strange way, you will often become confused as to what part or role you have to play in life, so you seek your personal identity through what you feel is for the benefit of others.

There can be feelings of inferiority, with this combination, that you hide behind the curtains, stay indoors. But, in the end, it will be your own spiritual energy which sets you on the journey of enlightened discovery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the best explanation for what I have worked with ALL of my life!! Thank you, I am grateful, as reading this has been helpful. I realized yesterday morning from a meditation, that I am meant to balance the militant warrior with the peaceful warrior. That is what lead me to question further with a more focused manner. I am almost 50 years old, and am finally "getting it"! Again, thank you. Namaste

Al said...

I have Aries Sun in the 12th House trine Neptune in Sagittarius to the exact degree. I channel my Aries passion in psychology, the occult, and the arts. In a way, I identify as a Pisces & an Aries (I also have Mercury & Jupiter in Pisces in the 11th house). With Taurus rising, my ruling planet is Venus in Aquarius in the 10th house- so my public life is very social and artistic. To sum up, I would say that my Aries Sun in the 12th house gives me a deep need for solitude and seclusion, but only to recharge myself in order to go out into the world and express my Venus in Aquarius and my Mercury in Pisces in public houses. (My Moon is also in gregarious Gemini in the 2nd House, sextile my Sun in the 12th.) I would classify myself as an "introverted extrovert".